We are seeking to recruit Mechanical Engineers.
- Manage work order closures and stock control transactions
- Maintain visible lead for adherence to procedures and instructions
- Monitor change over and/or line set up efficiency
- Prepare line set-ups for following shifts, including first piece buyoffs
- Monitor and maintain all safety equipment and tools
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Ensure full adherence to ISO9001 and Health&Safety practices at all times
- Ensure equipment is within calibration date and all systems are functioning correctly
- Ensure all records are completed appropriately
- Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Ability to understand and interpret Mechanical Drawings
- Strong PC skills and experience of packages such as Excel, MS office and CAD/CAM software (AutoCAD).
- Knowledge of ISO Standards as Quality ISO9001 and Health & Safety is a plus.
- Understanding of production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good English and Greek knowledge
- Competitive Salary
- 13th Salary and provident fund after 6 months
- Learning Working Culture