- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Reporting and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training electrical team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working together with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering from an accredited technological school or University.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Greek and English.
- Valid driver's license and mobility abroad.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills and time management.
- Excellent health and safety knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package with extra payment per day when traveling abroad.