We are seeking an ambitious Sales Engineer with a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives. As a key member of our team, you will be supporting the sales manager in solution selling to prospects, executing strategic deals, modeling financial business cases, and matching customer requirements to proposed solutions.
- Supporting the Sales Manager with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in sales cycles
- Model/Costing of the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Manage all technical aspects of RFI/RFQ/RFP responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Drafts or assists with the drafting of presentations and other documentation and materials that explain products and services to customers.
- Ensures that customer needs are met, which may include product modifications.
- Proposes improved materials or products to customers and explains benefits of changes.
- Monitoring billing and delivery of our products
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- BA/BS degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 or more years proven work experience as a Sales Engineer will be a plus.
- Proven track record selling enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present engineering concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in engineering
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products will be a plus.
- Driven to achieve sales goals
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to travel abroad
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package with extra payment per day when traveling abroad.